Hertz Students - 15 to 20 % off cars
Are you a student aged 21 or over? Have you held a driver's licence for over a year?
Then here's the good news: you can now rent a car with Hertz Students.
If you're thinking 'well, it's about time', we don't blame you.
And now, the extra good news! We know how tight budgets can be, so as a student you'll get 15% off cars, and 20% off vans*.
*Vans are not available in Czech Republic, Luxembourg or Slovakia and do not qualify for a discount in Norway
Important Information - Minimum rental age, Young Driver Surcharge & participating countries
If you're under 25 years old, you will need to pay the Young Driver Surcharge when you pick up your vehicle at the Hertz location. Rates and age restrictions vary by the participating country please see the table below for details:
Please note only selected car groups are available for Hertz Students. Please see list below (If you make your reservation in other ways than via the booking button below, please state your discount code/CDP 707296).
Terms and Conditions
• 'Hertz Students' ('Hertz UniverCity' in Spain & Italy) is available in the countries listed in the table above for car and van rentals and in Czech Republic and Slovakia for car rentals only. In addition, students from Australia and New Zealand can access the programme through specific customer discount programmes.
• This programme is valid on selected car groups which may vary by destination and are subject to availability.
• The discount on cars and vans is valid for students aged 21 years and above and is based on the best Hertz retail rates available at the time of booking.
• To qualify for the discount, students will need to have a driving license that has been valid for at least one year and a valid student ID (which must both be presented at the location). A valid credit card in the student's own name will be required to make a booking and must be presented at the location.
• A Young Driver Surcharge is payable at the location by renters aged 24 years or below.