- Incheon International Airport
Incheon Inter AP Passenger Terminal
1st Fl., East Side
- Show Nearby Locations
- Jung-gu, Incheon
- Phone : 032 7438000
- Location Type: Independent Licensee
- Hours of Operation:
- Special Services at this Location:
Important Covid-19 Information
Due to the increase in Covid-19 patients from abroad, please see below to some temporary policies implemented for reservations at Incheon International Airport branch.
- Bookings can only be made for rentals that are 14 days or more in length.
- One-way rentals are not allowed.
- If you are tested positive for Covid-19, a total of 3 days of vehicle inoperable compensation fee will be imposed because we must disinfect the vehicle.
Your cooperation is highly appreciated for us to get through this situation due to Covid-19.
International Driving Permit
International Driving Permit Class "B" issued by country under Geneva or Vienna Convention is REQUIRED for rentals.
EU International Drivers License cannot be used in Korea, EU IDL holders must be issued IDP to drive in Korea.
US citizens must issue IDP from the American Automobile Association (AAA) only. IDP from other entities is not accepted.
Please refer to (Rental Qualification and Requirements/Restrictions and Requirements/ International Driving Permit) for more information.
There are 2 Terminals within Incheon Airport. A Flight number is MANDATORY in order to arrange car pickup at the correct terminal.
- Airport Location
- Flight Number mandatory for all flights