Home > Car Collections > Adrenaline Collection > 2016 Shelby GT-H > How to Reserve a Shelby GT-H > Shelby GT-H Enhanced Rental Qualifications
Shelby GT-H Enhanced Rental Qualifications
Customers MUST present ALL of the following:
- A valid United States or foreign country issued driver license;
- A valid credit card, with sufficient credit available, embossed with the same name as the driver license; DEBIT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED as a form of payment.
- An additional credit or debit card embossed with the same name as the driver license.
- One (1) of the following forms of government issued ID, in the same name as the driver license & credit card:
- Passport - United States or Foreign Country Issued
- United States Military Identification Card
- Foreign Driver License Provided - must be accompanied by a passport,
NOTE: If a form of government issued ID is not presented, Hertz may consider the acceptance of an alternate non-government form of ID. Acceptability will be determined when the ID is presented at the time of rental. Hertz reserves the right to reject the ID as acceptable for qualification at its sole discretion and without explanation. If Hertz management rejects the ID, an alternate vehicle model will be offered for rental (pending standard rental qualification). An example of ID the Manager may accept includes a photo store member card (Costco, Sam's, etc.), a photo employee ID card, etc.
- A return airline ticket or itinerary*+ in the same name as the driver's license.
Minimum Age – 25 years old
Not eligible for Intercity Rentals – Vehicle must return to renting location
Not eligible for Friends and Family Discount Rentals
Shelby GT-H Pre-Rental inspection Form will be completed on every rental, vehicle must be inspected at rental and return in customer’s presence.
*The return flight must depart from the location the DREAM Car rental originates
+The return flight must be on or after the return date on the contract
® Reg. U.S. Pat. Off. © 2016 Hertz System, Inc.