Terms and Conditions
- To enroll in The Hertz Business Rewards program, companies must complete the mandatory registration details on The Hertz Business Rewards website, including confirming acceptance of these terms and conditions. Rewards cannot be earned until registration as a Hertz Business Rewards account, including acceptance of these terms and conditions, is complete.
- A business is considered a company if it has legal entity status in the U.S. and/or Canada. Proof of legal entity status, including a Tax ID, will be required.
- Once registered, Hertz will provide The Hertz Business Rewards account with an assigned corporate discount number (CDP#). The CDP Number must then be used to receive special benefits, contract rates or discounts on vehicle rentals by account holders.
- During the first 90 days following enrollment, the Hertz Business Rewards account will earn one Free Rental Day Certificate for every 5 rental days completed under the CDP Number. After the initial 90 days, the Hertz Business Rewards account will earn one Free Rental Day Certificate for every 15 rental days completed under the CDP Number. Additional hour charges for periods less than one day cannot be combined to equal a day. Free Rental Day Certificates apply to time and mileage charges only and exclude taxes, fees and options. Free Rental Day Certificates expire 6 months after issuance.
- Hertz standard age, driver, and credit qualifications in effect at the time and place of vehicle rental will apply.
- Hertz Business Rewards and discounts and corporate rates are nontransferable and are available only at participating locations, which participation is subject to change without notice.
- Hertz Business Rewards discounts and corporate rates may not be combined or used with Travel Industry Discounts, Tour Rates, insurance/dealer replacement rentals, or any other Hertz discount or promotion rates.
- Taxes, airport fees, vehicle licensing cost recoveries and similar surcharges as well as charges for optional services are not included and are not subject to discount.
- The Hertz Business Rewards program may be modified, amended, or terminated at any time for any reason without notice.
- If the Hertz Business Rewards account has had no rental activity for a period of two (2) years, the account will be unenrolled in the program and any unused certificates and/or points will be forfeited. Rental activity means a rental was completed or credits were earned on the account.
- The assigned Hertz Business Rewards Corporate Discount (CDP) Number may be used by employees, contractors, and authorized renters of the small or medium-sized business enrolled in Business Rewards.
- All Hertz Business Rewards accounts must supply valid contact information and update such contact information, as necessary. In the event communication with an account is necessary, Hertz will rely on the Hertz Business Rewards account contact information on file for such communications. Hertz has the right to terminate an account and/or revoke certificates if it determines, in its sole discretion, that an account has multiple email addresses and/or is suspected of being related to fraudulent or abusive activity and/or is not in Hertz best interest.
- Hertz reserves the right to modify account and/or change eligibility status at any time or any reason.
Hertz Business Rewards Privacy Notice: Hertz Business Rewards is a program under which small and medium-sized businesses may receive reduced rates and other benefits in consideration for their allowing Hertz and its affiliates, licensees and unaffiliated business partners to market their goods and services to the businesses participating in the program. Accordingly, any business that discloses personally identifiable data about any individual to Hertz in the course of establishing or maintaining that business’ participation in the program by that act (i) consents or “opts in” to the use by Hertz of that data for marketing purposes and to the disclosure of that data to affiliates and licensees of Hertz, as well as to companies that are not affiliates or licensees of Hertz, for marketing purposes and (ii) represents to Hertz that that business has the right to disclose such data to Hertz in the view of the uses and disclosures that Hertz may make of the data. Further, the individual representative of such business who provides such data to Hertz represents and warrants that he or she is the legal representative of such business, and has the authority to disclose such information for the uses set forth in this Privacy Notice.