· Report damage to your insurance company. You will not get compensation from your insurance company without a damage case number or stated commitment from your insurance company.
· Normally your insurance company only covers a part of the days- and kilometer charge.
· You always pay a share of the days- or kilometer charge by yourself, plus fuel and additional extras such as collision damage reduction or collision damage waiver.
· You pay your own share by credit card. Hertz accepts most credit cards.
· If you are uncertain about what your insurance cover, please contact your insurance company.