Hertz Self Service Kiosk -
pick up your rental car after office hours
Hertz Self Service Kiosk is an entirely new way to rent a car. It is an automated kiosk where you easily and quickly can retrieve your car key to your rental car instead of having to queue up at the rental counter. Through our Self Service kiosks, you can pick up your rental car after business hours, between 6 am and 12 at midnight (apart from Bromma Airport, which has its own opening hours). Everything to make it easier for our customers!
How do I book the Hertz Self Service Kiosk?
· You reserve your car through the links to the right or through our Reservation Office at phone no +46 (0)771-211 212. Our Hertz Self Service Kiosk is only available at certain locations – see list to the right!
· In order to reserve a Hertz Self Service Kiosk you must have a driver's license issued in accordance with EU standards.
· After your reservation is made you also need to complete it by checking in online. Click here to go to the Online Check-in page.
· At pick-up at a Hertz Self Service Kiosk you need to identify yourself as the contract holder with your VISA or Mastercard credit card and with a PIN Code, which will replace the usual signature on the lease. In addition you also need to have your license scanned to match you as a renter with the right car key.
· You return the car key directly in Hertz Self Service Kiosk when you return the car. If the kiosk is related to a Hertz station it is okay for you to leave the car keys to the station staff during station opening hours