Affordable holiday car hire - Latin America & the Caribbean
Hertz 'Affordable' non-prepaid leisure programme offers low cost car hire in Latin America and the Caribbean. 'Affordable' rates may be pre-booked, but are non-prepaid i.e. charges paid for at end of rental. Key points to note:
- 'Affordable' rates come with free mileage. Although mileage is usually unlimited, in some countries daily/weekly limits may apply.
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) / Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) is an optional extra in many countries. However, please note that in some countries CDW/LDW is mandatory to have (and must be purchased at the counter) and in others CDW/LDW is mandatory to purchase (in which case your approximate quote total will include it).
- 'Affordable' rates typically require minimum 24-hour advance reservation (less in some countries) and must be booked prior to arrival in the country of rental. Rates are subject to availability.
- Minimum rental age is usually 25 years, however in some countries the minimum rental age may be lower. Where renters aged below 25 are permitted a surchage may apply - please check with Hertz reservations prior to booking.
- Unfortunately Nectar points cannot be earned on 'Affordable' programmes.