If you've ever been lost, or worried about finding your way to an unfamiliar destination, let the remarkable Hertz NeverLost® be your guide. Drive with confidence, no matter where you are. No more fumbling with maps, hunting for street signs or having to ask for directions. There's less wasted travel time for business renters and more peace of mind for leisure renters.
NeverLost uses the Global Positioning System (GPS), which is the most advanced on-board system ever engineered by Garmin, the world leader in satellite navigation technology.
- Turn-by-turn Directions, Voice & Visual: Guides you to your destination. Clear, easy-to-understand visual directions, and a friendly voice prompts you when to make each turn. You can keep your eyes on the road while you're driving, because all you have to do is listen.
- A snap to use: NeverLost is completely user-friendly with simple and clearly intuitive controls and menu.
- Choose Your Language: NeverLost speaks 37 languages.
- Miss a Turn? Neverlost quickly recalculates a new route.
- Route Method: Helps you to select the route that is right for you
- Roadside assistance: If you ever need help, you can tell roadside assistance exactly where to find you.
- Full European Maps: Covering Eastern and Western Europe and extensive mapping for 40 countries
NeverLost is available at major locations in Europe. For more information about where you can rent a NeverLost or to make a reservation, please click here. If you’ve already completed your booking for a Hertz rental car then do contact your renting branch or the local Hertz reservation centre.
More about NeverLost
- Choose your language. NeverLost speaks 37 languages: Afrikaans, American English, British English, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Spanish, French, Croatian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovenian, Slovak, Finnish, Swedish, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Flemish, Serbian, Luxembourgish, German, and Thai,
- Easy to read screen. 4.3” touch-screen display is a super-bright, high resolution screen, so it's always easy to read, even in full sunlight. Automatic Day & Night Mode makes it safer for drivers as they do not need to adjust the display at sunrise or sunset – more comfortable driving experience.
- Where Am I? - find closest hospitals, police & gas stations, nearest address & intersections.
- Safety camera detectors in countries where available giving you peace of mind
- Ergonomic design: touch controls are easy and comfortable to use and the friction mount makes NeverLost easy to install on the dashboard of your Hertz rental car .
- NeverLost Locate: NeverLost can direct you straight to your Hertz rental car; great for parking in large car parks such as an airport, or an unfamiliar city street.
- Points of interest: the NeverLost database includes millions of pre-programmed locations across Europe.
- Hertz return Locations: the NeverLost unit contains a database of Hertz return Locations across Europe.
- The right route for you: use the Route Preference feature to choose the shortest distance or get to your destination quicker while avoiding toll roads and ferries.
- Bluetooth feature. for use with compatible mobile phones: most points of have phone numbers so you can contact them directly through the device.
- FM Transmitter: Allows you to connect to the car radio for Navigation audio and playback of MP3s as well as hands free calling.
- SD Card slot: you can listen to your own MP3s
Useful information about Hertz NeverLost
Please note that a one-way drop off fee applies if NeverLost is returned to a different location, please speak with your Hertz representative at the time of rental for more details or read what quoted on the website at time of reservation.