Wimbledon Prize Terms and Conditions
- Prize consists of (a) two tickets to Wimbledon on 27 June 2014 including full corporate hospitality in Hertz suite, (b) accommodation for two people in one double room at The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel for three nights, and (c) two return economy airfares on an Etihad or Etihad codeshare airline where applicable.
- Accommodation voucher is valid only at The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel
- Accommodation voucher is valid for a double room 26th June 2014 (check in) to the 29th June 2014 (check out), 3 nights in total.
- Max 2 guests per room
- Breakfast for two staying guests
- Accommodation voucher cannot be transferred or exchanged for monetary value
- Flight Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- Winners must travel together at all times.
- The following costs are to be borne by the passenger: travel costs to and from the points of departure, travel insurance, excess baggage over and above the approved 23kgs, meals, all taxes and any other travel related expenses.
- No Frequent Flyer points will be accrued as part of this prize
The prize has no retail value, and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize.
- Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the/each prize-winner and companion.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they hold a valid passport and (if required) visa to travel to the United Kingdom
- Date changes on flights are not permitted and the winner must travel on the fixed dates of the event.
- The prize cannot be sold and has no retail value.
- To be eligible for the draw, customers must make a Hertz reservation and a completed rental between 1 March and 31 May 2014, using (1) their Gold Plus Rewards membership number, (2) an Etihad Guest CDP (Etihad Guest CDP 658410, Etihad Guest Silver CDP 658411, Etihad Guest Gold CDP 658408, Etihad Guest Gold Elite CDP 761057), and (3) their Etihad Guest membership number in the reservation.
- No cash alternative is offered and the price cannot be sold. The prize can be transferred to a relative of the winner, subject to approval.
- Guests may enter multiple times.
- The winner will be contacted using the details provided in their Etihad Guest profile.
- There can be only one winner of the prize. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw is open to persons over the age of 18.
- The prize will be drawn on Monday 2 June and all reasonable attempts to contact the winner on the same day. If the winner does not confirm they can travel to London to utilise the prize after three (3) days, or if there is insufficient information supplied to make contact with the winner, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- The promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the prize
Promotion is open to customers where permitted by local law. Customers residing in Australia are not eligible to enter the draw.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to allow Hertz, Etihad Airways and The Savoy to use their name and photograph for publicity.
- Staff and family of Hertz/Etihad Airways/The Savoy and their associated agencies and Franchisees are ineligible to enter the draw.
The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control
The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in this promotion subsequent to any such revision of these terms and conditions entrants shall be deemed to be agreed to any such new or amended terms
The name of the winners will be available by writing to Partnership Marketing, Hertz Europe Limited, Hertz House, 11 Vine Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1QE, United Kingdom.
- This promotion is being run by Hertz Europe Limited, based at Hertz House, 11 Vine Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1QE, United Kingdom. This promotion is subject to English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Triple Etihad Guest Miles Terms and Conditions
- Triple (1,500) Etihad Guest Miles on Hertz rentals with the following criteria: (1) Customers must make a reservation using their Gold Plus Rewards membership number, (2) Booking and Pick up: 1 March and must be completed by 31 May to qualify (3) Must use an Etihad Guest CDP (Guest 658410, Silver 658411, Gold 658408, Gold Elite 761057) and a valid Etihad Guest membership number.
- Valid CDPs are (Etihad Guest CDP 658410, Etihad Guest Silver CDP 658411, Etihad Guest Gold CDP 658408, Etihad Guest Gold Elite CDP 761057).
- Minimum keep: 3 days
- Valid for customers renting in the following countries: UAE, Australia; Belgium; Canada; Czech Republic; France; Germany; Ireland, Italy; Luxembourg; Netherlands; New Zealand; Qatar, Slovakia; United Kingdom; USA.
- Offer subject to availability at participating locations.
- Etihad Guest membership number must be entered at time of booking, and
- Membership cards must be shown at time of pick up.
- Hertz standard terms and conditions apply, including minimum age restrictions.
- Offer may be modified or withdrawn at any time.