Home > Uber Partner Hertz Program
Uber Partner Hertz Rental Car Program
Need a car to earn with Uber? We've teamed up with Uber to offer rental cars to Uber partners. Read below to see how it works, where to book, what's included and the eligibility requirements.
How it works:
- Reserve a car with us at one of the locations listed below. Make sure to include:
- Select date and time for vehicle pick up and return (7 day reservation required, weekly extensions up to 28 days)
- Confirm midsize vehicle
- On Reservation Confirmation Page enter Name, Email, and Phone Number
Click Below to Book at One of Our Participating Locations:
Los Angeles, CA
New Orleans, LA
San Francisco, CA
What’s included with your Hertz rental:
- Unlimited mileage
- All vehicle maintenance
- Hertz Loss Damage Waiver* included. No additional insurance required to drive with Uber.
- 24 hour, 365 days a year Roadside Assistance
To be eligible to rent, you must:
- Be at least 25 years or older
- Be approved to drive with Uber
- Have a valid credit card or debit card** and driver's license
- Provide deposit of estimated rental charges plus $200 via credit card or debit card**
*The Hertz Damage Waiver applies to damage to the vehicle itself in excess of $1,000 occurring while off-app or while on-app before accepting a request from a passenger. When off-app, Renter is responsible for any other liability incurred, subject to the minimum financial responsibility of Hertz. Uber provides additional coverage for on-app driving. For such Uber coverage in California, click here. For such Uber coverage in all other states, click here. Hertz may not offer any additional protection products, including insurance products. Terms and Conditions apply to all protection and insurance products. Loss Damage Waiver terms can be found in the rental agreement, rental agreement addendum, and online.
**At the time of rental, an authorization hold will be secured on your debit card provided to cover the estimated amount of the rental charges and any additional charges that may be incurred. These funds will not be available for your use. When a debit card is accepted as form of payment, at the start of the rental, two (2) forms of identification must be presented. Prepaid or stored value cards issued under a VISA or MasterCard logo are not accepted to qualify for rental. Both debit cards and prepaid or stored value cards issued under a VISA or MasterCard logo may be used as a form of payment when the vehicle is returned.
The credit scoring process performed through the services of Equifax are very similar to the type of credit checks that are done when a person applies for credit. This credit check is done at the rental location when you arrive.