The Corvette ZHZ
Hertz has done it again. Exclusively built for Hertz, the Corvette ZHZ brings the mighty Corvette to even higher standards. Sporting a six-speed paddle shift transmission, the ZHZ makes the most of the dual mode exhaust delivering 436 horsepower. And, these impressive features are wrapped inside a uniquely packaged Corvette that features Hertz’s iconic yellow and black, colors that have a storied past in sports car history.
Production of the ZHZ Convertible will be limited making it an instant classic. It’s another one of the many exciting cars that you can reserve from the Hertz Fun Collection®. And like all Fun Collection vehicles it comes equipped with SIRIUS XM Radio. Now is your chance to get in the driver's seat of sports car history.
For the car enthusiast:
• Special limited edition built by GM
• LS3 6.2L V8 aluminum-block engine with dual-mode performance exhaust and 436 horsepower
• Magnetic Selective Ride Control - Tour or Sport Mode
• Goodyear Eagle F1 EMT Supercar tires
• Larger brakes with cross-drilled brake rotors
• EPA estimated 25 MPG highway
• The Coupe models are the most aerodynamic Corvettes ever
The Corvette ZHZ are available for reservations at select major market locations in the U.S.
SIRIUS and XM Radio are available in over 50 Hertz locations in the U.S. Subject to availability and limited to vehicles in the contiguous United States and D.C. SIRIUS or XM Radio are available for an additional fee of US$5.00 per day or US$20.00 per week (5 to 7 days) plus tax.
©2009 SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. SIRIUS, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. and its subsidiaries. All other marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.