Welcome Coca-Cola Bottlers
Please select your company from the drop down below to sign up for Hertz Gold Plus Rewards®. If your company is not listed please email Jill Rankin firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Benefits:
- More Rewarding – Earn one point for every dollar spent towards Free Days, Free Weeks and more on most car classes.
- Carfirmation® - Get Mobile Alerts sent to your phone to let you know which car you will be driving and where it is parked the minute it is ready.
- Avoid the Lines – At over 50 of the world’s busiest airports, there’s no stopping at any counters just go to your assigned parking stall.
- Expedited Service - At over 4,000 locations worldwide go to the designated Gold counter, show your license and pick-up your rental car.
- Hertz Ultimate Choice® – Where you can choose the car you want to drive at top locations. Click here to learn more.
- Fast Returns – eReceipts and eReturn – Reduce paperwork and provide your fastest car rental drop off yet. No lines. No waiting.
Additional Benefits of the Hertz Program Include:
- Loss Damage Waiver (LDW): No charge on business rentals in all 50 States and Puerto Rico.
- Liability Coverage: In the United States and Puerto Rico, Primary Liability Protection is included on business rentals in the amounts of $100,000 per person, $300,000 per accident, $50,000 property damage.
- GPS: Hertz NeverLost® available on business rentals at a discounted rate of $7.00 per day.
- Minimum Rental Age: Minimum rental age is 18 on Business Rentals and 20 on Personal Rentals without an age differential charge. Applies in all 50 states except Alabama and Nebraska where the minimum rental age is 19.
- Refueling Program: At all domestic U.S. Corporate locations, Hertz agrees to provide Coca Cola renters a refueling rate of $0.50 per gallon over the National Retail Average price per gallon.
- Authorized Drivers: For business rentals only, fellow employees and business associates (individuals who have business dealings with the renter even though they are not employed by the company), are Authorized Operators.
For Leisure rentals please click here
(Please note LDW and Liability are not included in Leisure rentals.)
Thank you for traveling with Hertz