BNP Paribas employees can now rent Hertz cars and vans at preferred contract rates in Italy and abroad. The insurance inclusions in Italy cannot be integrated.
Hertz is the largest worldwide general use car rental brand, providing high quality rentals and customer service from more than 10,000 locations in 150 countries worldwide. If you rent abroad, please check the insurance coverages included.
To book your rental, click the “Book” button below or call the Hertz Reservation Centre at 199112211 (for cars) or 199117711 (for vans) providing the discount code CDP 826637.
Please find below some useful tips to enjoy your rental experience:
• The minimum age to rent with Hertz is 21 years and you must have a valid driving licence for at least a year.
• A rental day is based on 24-hour periods commencing at time of pickup and including a 29 minute grace period. After 24 hours and 30 minutes, the customer will be charged 2 rental days.
• To book a Hertz vehicle, customers must have a valid NON-prepaid credit card. Rechargeable or electronic cards are not accepted.
• Hertz will reserve credit on your credit card at pick up to cover the estimated charges arising from your rental and including a full tank of fuel. Your credit card will be charged with the final rental charges only when the vehicle is returned.
• At the vehicle pick up you will need to show:
- The same credit card used to book the vehicle;
- A valid driving license;
- A valid ID to prove your address
• Vehicle reservation and rental payment must be made by the same person.
• Only company employees can rent at contract rates. A valid ID card or a company badge may be requested at the time of pick up. Other Additional Drivers must be registered in the Rental Agreement and must hold a valid driving license.
For full terms and conditions, please visit hertz.it
Enjoy your journey!
Book/Modify/Cancel now >>