* Hertz Gold Plus Rewards shown represent Standard Reward redemptions in the U.S., which may not be available on all days. Comparable AnyDay Rewards are available for somewhat higher redemption values and have no blackouts.
News & Notes
- AnyDay Rewards vs. Standard Rewards - AnyDay Rewards are not subject to any blackout periods and may be used during the most busy travel periods, which usually occur around certain holidays, major local events, and the very highest seasonal demand periods at specific locations. Standard Rewards are available during all but the most busy travel periods and require less points to redeem than AnyDay Rewards.
- Cancelling a reservation - If you need to cancel a reservation that was made with your Gold Plus Rewards points, your points will be returned as long as you cancel your reservation 24 hours before you pick up your vehicle.
- Transferring points - Points can be transferred to a spouse or domestic partner, as long as he/she is a Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member. There is no limit to the number of times points are transferred to a spouse or domestic partner or the amount of points being transferred as long as the points are available in the member’s account. Find out how.
- How do I redeem my points? - To learn how to redeem your points, view this page for complete instructions.
- As of July 1, 2014 - All redemptions require a one-day advanced reservation.
Only Hertz Gold Plus Rewards members are eligible to earn Free days with Hertz Gold Plus Rewards points. Join Now for FREE.